It's been a while sense I updated blogmas. Unfortunately I don't know when the next time I'm going to be able to another blogmas post. The computer I was using is having hard drive troubles. I don't have another computer at the moment. I will do my best to post a couple things from my phone. I hope everyone is having a great December.
XO Thay One Girl
Welcome to a very late day 3 of Blogmas. I promise this wont become a habit. I just need to get back into the bloging rutien again. I garintie if you try a bit of todays theme it will help make up for it. ;)
Nutella Hot Chocolate
Disneyland Hot Chocolate
It's Blogmas Day 2! Sorry for the late night post. There has been some technical difficulties with the website. Thankfully it has all been fixed. So lets not waist anymore wine... I mean time. Today's theme is...
Salted Caramel Mocha Martini
Grinch Hot Chocolate
Add milk and chopped white chocolate to a medium saucepan.
Heat over LOW heat until chocolate is melted and milk is heated through.
Remove from heat and add green coloring.
Pour into mugs and "flavor" with your choice of Naughty or Nice flavorings.
Top with whipped topping, green sprinkles, and red heart.
***once you pour the Grinch Hot Chocolate into each mug, flavor with your choice of vanilla extract, peppermint schnapps, or liqueur of your choice.
Can you believe we have 24 days left until Christmas? This year has completely flown by. But isn't that what everyone says this time of year anyway? 2016 really did come and go in the blink of an eye, We have finally reached that time of year where I kick my butt into gear and try to make this page as Christmasy as possible. And what better way then to start off this years Blogmas with none other then...
1. What is Your favorite Christmas movie(s)
My all time favorite Christmas movie is none other then The Santa Clause. I absalutly love this movie!
The Santa Clause is the only movie I don't watch year round. To me it just isnt the Christmas season until I have watched this movie. Nothing beats curling up on the couch on a winter day with a cup of hot cocoa, a warm blanket and The Santa Clause.
2. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas day?
When I was younger we opened presents on both Christmas Eve and Christmas day. On Christmas Eve we would go out to my uncle's house. For a fun little party with all the family members we wouldn't be seeing Christmas day. After we ate we would all go into the family room and open gifts. Then that night we would open one present at home before be.d. Then the rest of the family would come over on Christmas day for more present opening and Christmas dinner.
3. Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?
I don't have one specific favorite memory to be honest. I know people are going to say that sounds sads, But to me just being with my family every year is my favorite thing.
4. Favorite festive food.
Hands down I every year I literally look forward to Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars. I am obessed with them. Give me a grande cup of Chestnut Praline and a Cranberry Bliss Bar and I am a happy girl.
5. Favorite Christmas scent
Im a sucker for anything apple scented. So I would have to say my favorite Christmas scent hands down is apple cinnamon
6. Favorite Christmas gift?
Every year my dad gets my two other sisters and I a porcline doll to add to our collections.
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Every year we have a family get together with the family members we wont see Christmas day. Then before bed I open one gift.
8. What tops your tree?
I top my tree with a silver star.
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy,wild,exstravagant) gift you always asked for and didn't get?
A pug.... *Im still waiting...*
10. What's the best part of Christmas for you?
My favorite thing about Christmas is getting together with family. And seeing the looks on their faces when they open presents.
I can't honestly be the only one who feels like we just had Christmas 3 months ago, can I? Didn't think so. If you have been following this page for the last few years *or you know me personal.* you know how much I love Christmas. Every year I try and bring a little Christmas fun to the page. Last year it was The 12 Days Of Cookies. Where I shared my 12 favorite Christmas Cookie recipes leading up to Christmas. The year before that it was The Countdown To Christmas. Where every day threw out the month of December I opened an old fashioned advent calendar. Inside the calendar were 25 glass Christmas ornaments. Unfortunately I put those ornaments up and haven't been able to find them sense.
This year I am going to do something a little different. Starting December first I will be taking part in....
Blogmas is a 24 day long blog challenge on all things Christmas. This page is no stranger to monthly challenges. This month however I wont be posting the list of things I will be posting about. That is for you to come back and find out. I will still be posting a few Christmas related things in the Baking section of the website. So be sure to check that out as well.
A small heads up, I will be posting other things on here as well this month. The page will not be all Blogmas all the time. So for those of you who either don't celebrate Christmas or arent into Blogmas there will be something for you as well.
XO That One Girl
I'm sure everyone has noticed by now that I haven't been on here in a month. It has been bugging me not being able to post. Right when I promised I was going to be on here more my computer kills itself.
aI can't tell you how annoyed I am that this happened. Ironically right when I say I need to back up everything for my website, three days later my computer dies. I'm looking into getting a new one soon so don't worry. Next time though I think I will be a little more obsessive on backing things up. Until then I am going to come on here as much as I can. I just wanted to let you all know I haven't forgotten about this page. I will be back with more things very soon. *knocks on wood* So keep an eye out for new blog posts and things.
XO That One Girl
I've been trying to post on here for weeks. But nothing seams to be publishing. Lets hope the 300th try is the charm... I saw this little survey flouting around on FB. It got me thinking that I haven't done a me myself & I post on the blog for a while. So I snatched it up.
1. Are you named after someone? From what I'm told my middle name comes from my dad's Aunt Diane.
2. When is the last time you cried? Last week.
3. Do you like your handwriting? No.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Ham
5. Do you have kids? No,
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yes.
7. Do you use sarcasm? Me? No.... Never... Yes all the freaking time.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes
9. Would you bungee jump? Probably not
10. What is your favorite cereal? Weatabix
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No.
12. Do you think you are strong? Haha no.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Half Baked by Ben & Jerry
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? If were talking like on first site their eyes.
15. Red or pink? Red
16. What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself? Honestly? My looks.
17. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Blue and none
18. What was the last thing you ate? Pizza
19. What are you listening to right now? The Good Witch on Netflix. Its cheesy but I like to use it as background noise.
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?: Some sort of shade of Blue
21. Favorite smell? Apples
22. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Logan
23. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball
24. Real hair color? Black
25. Eye color? Green
26. Do you wear contacts? No. But I probably should.
27. Favorite food to eat? Chinese
28. Scary movies or happy ending? Scary.
29. Last movie you watched? The Holiday.
30. What color shirt are you wearing? Green..
31. Summer or Winter? Summer.
32. Hugs or kisses? Kiss
33. What book are you currently reading? Nothing at the moment.
34. What is on your mouse pad? I don't use one.
35. What is the last TV program you watched? Besides Good Witch? Ironically it was Charmed.
36. Favorite sound? The sound of a Skateboard
37. Rolling Stones or The Beatles? The Stones for sure.
38. What is the farthest you have traveled? Cali.
39. Do you have a special talent? Does sounding like the bird from Cinderella count as a talent?
40. Where were you born? Washington State.