XOXO That One Girl
Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't done much on here lately. I decided to take a little break. I have been working like crazy lately. And by the time I'm home I just want to crash. So I took some me time. I realize that sounds lazy. But while I was taking some me time it gave me some time to think of new things for the page. There not official ideas just yet. Just thoughts for the page bouncing around in my head. I do have some more Paris In My Pocket pics that I'm going to post. I don't have a lot just a few that I took recently. I'm also coming up with some new ideas for P.I.M.P series as well. I'm really glad you guys liked the storybook series so well. In all honesty I was a little afraid it would turn out too cheesy. I'm going to try and do some more prop series and maybe some more themes. As well as writing actual blogs on here. This page started out as a place where I could come and write. And I realize I haven't done much of that. But I promise that will all change soon. Also I realized today that in less then a week this site will be a year old. It's crazy to think. But all that is a subject for another blog post. Hope all is going well with everyone. I will be back on here soon.
XOXO That One Girl
Little Mix has released their first single from their 3rd *still not named* album. After my first listen I got an Sclub7/Steps vibe from it. Its really different then the rest of their songs. Its not my fav but at the same time I don't hate it.
This video combines two of my fav things ever. Tea and Cupcakes! All though this sounds really good. I could do with out the marmalade filling and the burnt toast sprinkles. I would however substitute the toast for cinnamon. Or maybe brown sugar? And the earl grey for Yorkshire gold. But then again I'm totally obsessed with Yorkshire gold, so having it in a cupcake would be OMG! Okay I'm going to stop rambling and let you watch the video.
I got to thinking today that even though I have an about me section most of you don't know that much about me. So I went searching for a 20 questions thing that would help readers get to know be better. I didn't really like the ones I found. So I decided to make my own with the questions I did like. So with out further blah blah blah here are my 20 Random Questions.
5. I'm pretty sure everyone knows who my fav male singer is by now. But just for the sake of the question I will tell you again. My fav male singer is Ed Sheeran.
6. My fav female singer is Ellie Goulding
7. Right now I can hear Ed Sheeran's song Shirtsleeves *I like to listen to music or have a movie playing when I write*
8 . Do I think I'm good looking? In all honesty? No. I have never been comfortable with the way I look.
9. My fav fruit is Pineapple I love how its both sour and sweat I will go threw times when I literally crave it.
10 . My fav veggie is by far the onion.
11. The last song I listened to was Radio by Ed Sheeran feat JME
12. My favorite song at the moment. Is not an Ed Sheeran.... its kinda an old song that I keep going back to its We Own It by 2 Chainz & Wiz Khalifa
13. The last thing I watched on TV The Maze Runner
14. Bath or Shower. It all depends on what mood I'm in. But most times shower.
15. Coke or Pepsi? I normally drink Dr. Pepper. But if I'm in the mood for something sweet I go for Diet Coke
16. The first thing I would do if I had a million dollars is buy a ticket to London. Despite what people think all though I do love Paris my dream place to live is London. I have wanted to go there sense I was 9 years old.
17. The reason for my last argument was a stupid one about The Maze Runner series.
19. I was born in January
I'm loving the warm weather we have been getting the last couple days. Today's weather inspired a new series of P.I.M.P pictures. I'm thinking of calling it the storybook series... The following pictures are my fav from the shoot today.
If you have been following this blog for a while. Or know me personally you know how much I love Ed Sheeran. Hes one of my all time favs. Hell meeting him was on my bucket list. *I say was because I got to scratch it off the list on 12-16-13, More on that here* I did a whole post on what I love about his music. And how much I love the song Photograph in my September 30 day challenge. *You can read it here* Anyways point... Ed just launched his latest music video for the song Photograph. The video is full of home movies of Ed growing up tell the present. Its cute and I love it and here it is!...