I've been trying to post on here for weeks. But nothing seams to be publishing. Lets hope the 300th try is the charm... I saw this little survey flouting around on FB. It got me thinking that I haven't done a me myself & I post on the blog for a while. So I snatched it up.
1. Are you named after someone? From what I'm told my middle name comes from my dad's Aunt Diane.
2. When is the last time you cried? Last week.
3. Do you like your handwriting? No.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Ham
5. Do you have kids? No,
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yes.
7. Do you use sarcasm? Me? No.... Never... Yes all the freaking time.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes
9. Would you bungee jump? Probably not
10. What is your favorite cereal? Weatabix
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No.
12. Do you think you are strong? Haha no.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Half Baked by Ben & Jerry
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? If were talking like on first site their eyes.
15. Red or pink? Red
16. What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself? Honestly? My looks.
17. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Blue and none
18. What was the last thing you ate? Pizza
19. What are you listening to right now? The Good Witch on Netflix. Its cheesy but I like to use it as background noise.
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?: Some sort of shade of Blue
21. Favorite smell? Apples
22. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Logan
23. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball
24. Real hair color? Black
25. Eye color? Green
26. Do you wear contacts? No. But I probably should.
27. Favorite food to eat? Chinese
28. Scary movies or happy ending? Scary.
29. Last movie you watched? The Holiday.
30. What color shirt are you wearing? Green..
31. Summer or Winter? Summer.
32. Hugs or kisses? Kiss
33. What book are you currently reading? Nothing at the moment.
34. What is on your mouse pad? I don't use one.
35. What is the last TV program you watched? Besides Good Witch? Ironically it was Charmed.
36. Favorite sound? The sound of a Skateboard
37. Rolling Stones or The Beatles? The Stones for sure.
38. What is the farthest you have traveled? Cali.
39. Do you have a special talent? Does sounding like the bird from Cinderella count as a talent?
40. Where were you born? Washington State.
Starting tomorrow I will finally be in fun and sunny California! This trip has been years in the making. I promise to vlog as much of the trip as I can. I'll also be sharing things on my Instagram, Facebook, and possibly even Snapchat *tric101*. There are things scheduled to go up on here *and the baking section* while I am gone as well. So keep checking back for new content. If you need me with in the next few days, You can find me where the music meets the ocean.
XO That One Girl