Weekly reminder that the top 5 is never in any particular order.
1. When your holding your till in your hand and someone asks "Are you open?"
2. When people move your closed sign over so that they can get in your line. Then claim they didn't see it.
3. When your getting the change out of the till and then they say "Oh I have such and such change."
4. When your belt is full of stuff and they get mad cause you cant move it forward.
5. When your given a 100 in the early am and they are annoyed that you cant break it.